Resume parsing tool plays an important role in real productivity of a recruiter. Zoho Recruit is integrated with eGrabber’s flagship product - Resume Grabber, a resume parser tool. Populate the resume database from different sources like mail attachments, resumes in folders, from job portals, social sites, google search results, etc. No more manual entry needed.
Scans for resumes from search engine results, resume websites, e-mails, social sites, PC folders, etc.
Resume Identification Technology accurately recognizes and displays only resumes from a bunch of documents.
Automatically identifies the candidate contact details in the resume and transfers it to your database.
Checks for duplicates against your Zoho Recruit account before adding a resume. It saves time that you would otherwise spend on processing multiple records of the same candidate.
Save search results and labels "hot" candidates for future reference.
How to setup Zoho Recruit and ResumeGrabber integration -
- Download and install ResumeGrabber (10 days trial available).
- Click ‘Menu’ on the ResumeGrabber toolbar and choose ‘Options’.
- From the left panel navigation choose ‘Destination setup’ under ‘Options’ menu.
- Choose Zoho Recruit from the ‘Set destination application as’ and click ‘Transfer Options’.
- Provide your Zoho Recruit account details, and click ‘Login’.
- Duplicate check can be configured from ‘Transfer Options’.
- Map/Enter the default value related to Zoho Recruit's resume form fields, click OK to close ‘Destination setup’ window
- Now, choose your resume source (Selected folder, MS-Outlook, Google Search, Yahoo Search, ...) on the ‘From’ drop down on the ResumeGrabber tool bar.
- If the source is ‘Selected folder’, select the desired resumes or all resumes from your PC folders and click ‘Grab’ from ResumeGrabber tool.
- ResumeGrabber would capture all/selected resumes and display in its evaluation grid.
- You can screen the resumes and select the desired ones (by choosing checkboxes) and click ‘Transfer’.
- Login to your Zoho Recruit account in the browser to see the transferred resumes in the resume pool.