We are very excited to be participating in this year’s Recruitment Agency Expo at Olympia, London from Feb 26th to 27th, 2013.
Drop in at Stand 32, where we will be demonstrating the latest features of Zoho Recruit. We will also be happy to answer any questions about Zoho Recruit.
For more information and to register, please vist the event website.
Every couple of weeks we make enhancements -big and small- to Zoho Recruit. Most times we focus only on the bigger things and we forget to talk about the smaller enhancements that quickly add up to a better experience.
So today I wanted to highlight some of the things we’ve recently done to make Zoho Recruit’s user experience more convenient and easier:
This is something many of you have been asking for and we’ve are happy to announce that we’ve added Dependency pick list as an option for all Modules in Zoho Recruit. You can now create dependencies between two pick list fields and define the filter values – you can read about this in the Dependency pick list online help.
Add Attachments while scheduling an Interview
Add Attachments while scheduling an Interview is the most recent addition in our series of enhancements in Zoho Recruit. Apart from adding notes, this will help the interviewer add assessment report about the candidate for any future reference.
Custom Interview Types
We’ve added the ability to add Custom Interview Types in Zoho Recruit. They enable you to add custom interview types according to your organization needs – like first level interview, second level interview, one-on-one interview, etc.
Merge Fields in Forward to Client/Hiring Manager
We hope these improvements help make Zoho Recruit just that much more convenient and easier for you! If you have any comments or suggestions, please dont hesitate to get in touch.
Searching qualified candidates within your own database is just as important as to search for and import new candidates into the system.
We have made a major enhancement to the existing Advanced Search, to help you search the right candidate by any keyword within the candidate profile, candidate form fields, attachments, etc. This reduces the search time and increases efficiency.
You can narrow or broaden your search depending on the option you choose:
A “Match All Keywords” search will search every candidate record that include ALL of the supplied keywords, no matter what order those keywords are located in the candidate profile.
For example: Search for Robert Florida would return all candidates record containing the words (Robert and Florida).
A “Match Any Keyword” search will return results where just one, some or all of the supplied keywords is found.
For example: Search for Java Oracle C++ would return all candidates record containing any of those words (Java or Oracle or C++)
A “Exclude Keywords” search will return results with Candidates records which doesn’t contain any of the supplied keywords.
For example: Search for PHP Cobol would return all candidates records that does NOT contain PHP and does NOT contain Cobol.
“Specify Criteria” search returns results with Candidates record for the specified search criteria. This option allows you to add multiple criteria.
Hope you will like it. Please try it and let us know your feedback.
Sourcing the right talent for the right job at the right time helps the organization sustain a high performing culture. Attract the top talent with Zoho Recruit’s Integrated Recruitment Solution.
Today we are excited to announce a new feature: Integration with CareerBuilder, the largest online job site that helps match the right talent with the right opportunity.
You can instantly post new jobs to CareerBuilder from within Zoho Recruit – Recruitment Software, with just a click of a button. Finally, the applicants that apply to your job openings will be entered directly into the system
We hope you like this new feature. As always, we look forward hearing from you if you have any questions, suggestions or feedback.
This is a guest post by Craig Keolanui of SmBizSuccessTeam. To read more from Craig, visit his blog.
Today’s slowly moving economy has made many small business owners have second thoughts about hiring any new help. Many businesses are starting to experience more growth, which inadvertently puts extra stress on an already thin staff. Following over two years of adjustments, staffing levels are at all time lows and many businesses are now finally starting to look for some relief.
Part-time help makes sense. If your company has experienced slow growth, you might remain fearful about the effect hiring will have on your bottom line. Adding part-time help can alleviate some of that stress by helping out where needed without adding the extra cost of a full-timer to your payroll.
- Part-time help allows you to plug holes in the schedule and gives added flexibility.
- Part-time help is cheaper in State and Federal taxes and benefits.
- Part-time help usually costs less per hour.
- Just like using a temp, you can always offer a part-time person a full-time position if they work out and your business keeps growing.
- There has never been a better time to find highly qualified applicants in the part-time workforce pool.
Part-time employees are no longer minimum wage misfits. There are many things to worry about when considering part-time employees, but rest them aside and watch as the part-time workforce continues to evolve.
- Many part-time employees are more experienced and educated. Many American workers have been displaced from careers (experience); and others are going to school in order to broaden employment opportunities (more education). This leaves a workforce that is highly skilled and willing to accept part-time work.
- Part-time employees are willing to give more than the job requires, if they see room for advancement. Many qualified applicants are willing to do whatever it takes to get a foot in the door. Why not let that door be yours? Part-time employees care and many treat a part-time job as full-time and continue to work or think about work after hours.
- Part-time employees typically accept lower wages in order to fit the job into their current schedule. Providing a flexible schedule is a great exchange for an out-of-work professional to take a part-time job that offers less than their profession would normally pay.
What about going with a temp? Everyone knows temporary help can get you through the extra work load without the worry of adding a permanent salary. However, it is costly and you can avoid the frequent learning curve required with temps. Save the commission you’d be paying and hire part-timers with different specialties, so you can get the best for less.
Either way you look at it, part-time help can no longer be ignored and should be revisited. There are plenty of professionals out there chomping at the bit to just get the opportunity to get in your door. Now is the right time to consider letting one of them in.
Today we are happy to announce our new integration with Jobaline’s pay-per-pick platform. For the first time in the recruiting industry, recruiters and small businesses will be able to reach unique candidates by posting jobs on premium job boards and pay only for qualified candidates. Combining Zoho Recruit and Jobaline creates a powerful cloud-based end-to-end recruiting solution.
Benefits using Jobaline’s Pay-per-pick
- 100% risk free – there is no obligation to buy
- A reach of a national job board: over 60% of the candidates are exclusive and won’t be found on other job boards
- There are no time limits on your posting – it runs until you find qualified candidates
- Save time – read resume summaries candidates wrote for you – instead of generic resumes
Highlights of the Zoho Recruit – Jobaline integration
- End-to-End recruiting solution, from job posting to interview, all in one application
- Pay-per-Pick job advertising to the Job.com Network of over 33M registered job seekers, available right from within Zoho Recruit
- Job application organized and stored in Jobaline – keeps email inbox clutter free
- Picked candidates are directly uploaded to Zoho Recruit – no data copying
- Available to all editions of Zoho Recruit, no job limits for free edition users