1. How to backup or export the project information?
After logging into the projects account, click the Settings link displayed on the left. Now, click the Import & Export link and then click the Data Backup tab. Once the Data Backup section is loaded, click Export Data Backup to trigger the backup process.
Once the backup process is completed, you will receive an email with the link to download the project information to your PC.
Couple of points to note:
2. Where do I create the Task List Template. Is this option available in Zoho Projects?
Yes. Task List Template option is available in Zoho Projects. To access task templates :
Learn more about task templates at http://www.zoho.com/projects/help/task-template.html
3. How can I save comments in a template that I am making from a task list?
It is not possible to save the comments in a template because the Task Template does not support ownership, duration, notes/comments and documents/forums association.
4. How do I delete the saved task templates?
The task templates can be deleted by the Portal Owner, Administrators and Managers.
5. I don't want to receive the Work Task Reminder notification. How do I stop them?
To stop receiving notifications:
Note: The options supported for Remind Me field are None / Daily / Weekly / Monthly
6. Is there a way to backup all projects including documents and other items?
The Data Backup option, available in Settings » Import & Export section, allows the portal owner to export all the project information - except physical copy of the documents - in XML format.
Note: This option is available only in paid plans.
7. Is there a way to turn off unused tabs in Zoho projects so that users do not see them?
Yes. The Organize Tabs option, available in the Project Dashboard » Project Settings section, allows the Portal Owner and Administrators to turn-off the unused tabs for the project users and the client users too.
8. How do I add vacation or holiday in the project calendar?
Currently, it is not posible to define or add a vacation or holiday in the project calendar.
9. Can I download the files from the project wiki?
Yes. After going to the Wiki module, click More option displayed under the Recently Attached Files section. Click the file names to download them to your PC.