Plans and Pricing
1. For how long can I use Free Edition of Zoho Projects?
You can signup for a Free Plan with Unlimited Users. With this, you can manage one project, attach files upto 10MB disk space and use it forever.
Note : Subtasks, Task duration in hours, Recurrence & Reminders, Project Templates, Timesheets and Bug Tracking features are not part of Free Plan.
For more details see our Plans and Pricing
2. How can I upgrade to a higher plan ?
The portal owner is the only person who can upgrade the account.
To upgrade your plan :
Note: You can upgrade from any level to any level at any time.
3. How can I downgrade from a higher paid plan to a lower paid plan ?
For example, if you currently have 20 active projects you can't downgrade to the standard plan because the standard plan only allows 10 projects. You'll have to delete or archive 10 projects before you can downgrade to standard plan
Zoho Projects free plan offers the following features to get started with :
4. Can I upgrade / downgrade or cancel a plan at anytime?
Absolutely. Zoho Projects is a pay as you go service so you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time.
5. How can I downgrade from a paid plan to a free plan ?
The portal owner is the only person who can downgrade the account.
To downgrade to a free plan :
You're now downgraded to a free plan
6. What happens when I upgrade chat(s) ?
When you upgrade Chat addon, the amount will be transacted immediately for chat. From next billing period onwards chat amount will also be transacted along with project plan amount.
7. What happens when I upgrade wiki(s)?
When you upgrade Wiki Addon, the amount will be transacted immediately for wiki. From next billing period onwards wiki amount will also be transacted along with project plan amount
8. What kind of payments do you accept?
We currently accept payments via Visa, MasterCard, American Express. We do accept payments via PayPal upon user request. For PayPal related payments you need have an account with PayPal.
In addition, we also accept payments via check transfer but we provide this facility only for Yearly subscription irrespective of the selected plan and not otherwise.
9. Do we loose all data in our account if not renewed on time?
No, you will not loose your data. If the renewal fails, all the projects except one (i,e the latest project) will be deactivated. Once you renew your paid account you will be able to access the data again.
10. Do you provide us any buffer time to renew our account?
PayPal, our merchant gateway, will try transacting the plan amount for 7 consecutive days from the actual renewal date. If the payment fails on 7th day the account will be automatically downgraded to the Free plan.
11. Will the data be available once expired and renewed later on?
Yes, you will be able to access your data once your Zoho Projects account is renewed.
12. Apart from online payment, is there any other way of making payment?
Yes. The other modes of payment are Wire Transfer and Cheque. These modes are accepted only for the yearly subscription.
13. How much is the free space available for use? Is it expandable?
The Free plan in Zoho Projects provides only 10MB storage space. The storage space available in paid plans like Express, Premium and Enterprise are 5GB, 15GB and 30GB respectively. For more details visit our Plans and Pricing
In addition, we do provide additional storage space at an additional cost for the paid plans i.e 5GB costs $8 per month.
14. Does the Enterprise plan ($80/month) have any limits on projects or users?
The Enterprise plan of Zoho Projects supports Unlimited Projects and Users.