How to set up and use web to bug form to file issues?
1. Go to Bugs tab. Click Bug Settings link. This opens the settings panel. Here click Web to Bug Form option and this opens the Web to Bug Form.
2. In this form, type your form name, required url, domain and select / unselect your default fields and Click Generate iFrame Code button. Alternatively you can enter * for your domain field to capture details from other / multiple domains.
3. This generates a iframe code copy this code to embed this in your website.
4. This creates a File a Bug form and you can start filing bugs from this external site without logging into Zoho Projects.
5. Login to your Zoho Projects. Go to Bugs Tab. Click Bugs View from the action menu. This shows all the bugs filed so far. Here you can find the bug which you filed from your external website.
6. You can edit and delete the form details as and when required using Edit and Delete form option. Furthermore, make use of the Deactivate form option anytime to deactivate the form embedded in an external website.