Import Google Apps Users into Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects offers an easy way to import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects. You can import Google Apps users for a portal or any selected project. However, you can import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects, only if have integrated your Google Apps account with Zoho Projects.
- In the Admin section, click All Users.
- In the Portal Users tab, click the settings icon at the top right corner and then click Import From Google App.
- In User Information, select the required Google Apps users.
- You can also set the user roles for the project users.
- In Project Information, select the required project(s) in Available Projects, and then click the arrows to add the selected project(s) into Working Projects.
- In Personal Information, specify other additional comments.
- Click Import Users Now to import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects.
- You can also import Google Apps users for any selected project, instead of importing through All Users.
Now, instantly connect to Zoho Projects in Google Apps!