Import Google Apps Users into Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects offers an easy way to import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects. You can import Google Apps users for a portal or any selected project. However, you can import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects, only if have integrated your Google Apps account with Zoho Projects.
To import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects
- In ADMIN section, click All Users.
- In Portal Users tab, click Import Users drop-down and then select From Google App.
- In User Information, select the required Google Apps users.
- You can also set the user roles for the project users.
- In Project Information, select the required project(s) in Available Projects, and then click the arrows to add the selected project(s) into Working Projects.
- In Personal Information, specify other additional comments.
- Click Import Users Now to import Google Apps users into Zoho Projects.
- You can also import Google Apps users for any selected project, instead of importing through All Users.