Table of Contents
Create contents in a matter of minutes using the WYSIWYG visual editor.
- Make your text bold, italic,
strikethrough and underline
- Create headings for document titles and paragraphs
- Format text with bullets, numbering, indents
- Align text as Left, Right, Center and Justified
- Insert tables, links and images
- Highlight text using colors, fonts and styles
- Alter text contents using cut, copy, paste, undo and redo options
Of course, no Wiki is complete without posting a comment as it involves real time collaboration among the group.
To post a comment :
- Go to the end of a web page. You can find Post Comment link
- Click Post Comments link to add your comments
- This opens up a text area where you can type your comments
- Click submit icon adds your comment for the wiki page
For your web pages, you'll have to add various kinds of images, screen captures, video clips, etc. Also you would like to know the attachment details for a wiki page.
To facilitate this wiki provides Attachment details at the bottom panel.
- On clicking, the attachment pane gets displayed and click Attach New File link
- Select the file using the browse button and add description details about your file
- For inserting the existing files again, Click on Attach Existing File link
- Select the file you wish to attach to the current page and click Attach link