Company Profile allows you to upload logos, set date and time, change portal owner and url, backup up all your project data and provide zsc key to import your contacts and users from Zoho CRM into Zoho Projects.
Edit Profile, Date / Time and Calendar settings
- Click Company Profile link
- This opens Edit profile form
- Here you can fillin in your company details like street address, city, state, country etc.
- Click Date/Time, Calendar Settings link
- Here select your time format (12/24)hrs format
- Choose your date format
- Select the start of week (Sunday/Monday)
- Click Update Format Settings button
This updates your date and calendar settings for your portal.
Upload Logo and Powered by Logo
- Click Upload Logo link
- Browse and select your company logo
- Click Upload logo button. This updates your company logo for your portal
- Click Upload Powered By Logo link
- Browse and select your powered by logo
- Click Change power logo button. This updates your powered by logo for your portal
Portal URL Change
To change the Portal URL :
- Go to Settings section and this will open up General Settings (by default)
- Click Company Profiled link
- Click Portal URL Change link
- Type the URL you like to have for your portal
- Click Change the Portal URL button
The new portal name will reflect in your portal url. No special characters allowed in portal URL.
Portal Owner Change
To change the portal owner :
- Go to Settings Tab and click on the Company Profile Tab
- Click Portal Owner Change Link
- Select New Portal Owner and click Change Portal Owner button
This updates the new portal owner. Portal Owner Change is enabled only for paid plans.
Databack up is an option to take a personal copy of your entire portal data and safeguard for future use.
- Click Export Data Bakup button
- A scheduler will trigger your backup process and it takes few minutes
- After backing up your data, an email is sent along with a link to download the backup data as a ZIP file
Note : Regular data backup is allowed once every 24 hours. Your exported ZIP file gets deleted periodically every 24 hours after each data export.
ZSC key is used to access Zoho Projects modules in other services. The generated key and email id should be provided to other services. In addition, with the ZSC key you can import your contacts stored in Zoho CRM and Zoho Business.
You need to click Regenerate Key. When you click regenerate the ZSC Key, it will delete the existing key and will regenerate a new one. So after regenerating, you need to provide this new key for your needs.