Client Company Users
A company or organization for whom the projects are done. Eg: Bowman Furnitures is a client company. A user who has access to see the progress of a project from the client company, Eg: email@example.com is a client user of that project.
Add Client Company
In Company Clients tab, Click Add Client Company icon from the right panel
- This opens a user information dialog box
- Type the client company name
- Select the projects you wish to add for this client
- If you wish you can add more information click on More link
- Specify client details like web address, street, city, state, country and zip code
- Click Add Client Company icon
This creates a client company with selected projects.
To edit a client company :
- Click edit icon.
- Update the project details for this client company.
- If you wish you can edit more information, then click on More link.
- Change client details like web address, street, city, state, country and zip code.
- Click Update Client Company icon.
To delete a client company :
- Click trash can icon
- An alert message Do you want to remove this client & client users from this company? gets displayed
- Click Delete Company icon
This deletes the client company permanently from the project workspace.
To add a client user :
- Click Add Client User link
- This opens a Add Client User form
- Type the email address of the client user
- Select the project from available list of projects
- Click Add Client User icon
An invite mail is sent to the client user's email id along with the login credentials.
To edit a client user :
- Click edit icon.
- This opens a Edit User form.
- Change the user role or update projects for the user.
- Click Update Client User icon.
This saves the latest changes made to the client user profile.
To delete a client user :
- Click trash can icon.
- An alert message Do you want to remove this client user from this company? gets displayed.
- Click Delete User icon.
This deletes the client user from the company permanently.