A mobile phone is the first thing you pick up in the morning, and the last thing you put away while you’re going to sleep. You browse with it, connect with your family, friends and interact with those that matter most on it. But that’s not all, it stays with you and keeps up with you where ever you are.
On this front, we recently made an announcement of Zoho Projects Native App for iPhone at our Zoholics event. With this update, we’re making it easier than ever to connect from anywhere and get your work done faster so your productivity never skips a beat – even if you’re in an airplane.
For Example, you can quickly get to know who is working on what in a project, check off your tasks when they’re done and manage timesheets from anywhere. Need to share an important detail? No worries, just pick your mobile, tap and share it with the team and voilà… your update is posted even when you are away on a travel.
- Create, assign and close tasks effortlessly right from within your mobile
- Keep in touch more easily with latest project activities on the fly
- Access your timesheets to log time in a few easy taps…it’s all at your fingertips
- Knock off your tasks and task list when you’re done even outside your office
- Use iPhone to record voice as task notes without breaking your train of thoughts
In addition, visit the iTunes or App Store and download the Zoho Projects Native App for your mobile and start accessing Zoho Projects right away. Mobile edition is available for all paid plans and starts at $3 per user/month or $30 per user/year.
We’d love to hear a lot from you as comments below or share your views with our Zoho Mobile team at email@example.com