Not all workers in an Organization may require the log-in access to check their pertaining data. There are few cases like Part Time workers, Contract employees, House Keeping staffs who does not require the log-in, however the Administrator of the account can have a full control over their data.
Zoho People allows you to manage these type of employees as non-users also called as dummy employees.
Few points on Non-Users :-
- Administrators can add as many non-users in their Organization.
- Non-Users will not be accounted for the license.
- Any time the added non-users, can be converted to the normal login users which will depend on the license.
- Email Id is not mandatory while adding the non-users.
Steps to add a non-user :-
- Login as 'Admin'
- Click on 'Setup' at the top.
- Click on 'Non-Users'.
- Click on 'Add'.
- Fill the mandatory fields :- Employee Id and First Name.
- Click on 'Save'.