Non users are employees who do not have login access to the Zoho People account. However, they will be listed across all forms and records so that HR Administrator can manage their information to process their salary, leave, attendance etc.,
- Administrators can add as many non-users in their organization.
- Non-users can be converted as normal login users anytime, depending on the license.
- Email ID is not mandatory while adding non-users.
How do I add a non-user to my organization?
- Log in as Admin.
- Go to Setup at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'Users' link under 'Users & Permissions'.
- Click 'Add' button.
- Click 'Add Non-user'.
- Fill out the details in all fields.
- Click 'Save'.