Zoho People enables you to add users to the organizational account in a user friendly way. You can add and invite users having any domain based email addresses(Example: Zoho, Gmail, Yahoo etc.,)
How do I add an employee to my organization?
- Log in as Admin.
- Click Organization > Employee > Add Record
- In the Basic Info page, add all the required fields highlighted in red: Employee ID, First Name, Last Name and Email ID.
- Click Save.
- An invitation email will be sent to the given user Email ID. The user needs to click here link for activating the account.
- Once the user provides the Password and Confirm Password and click Create Account, he/she will become an active user in your organization.
- The activation link gets expired automatically on seventh day if not activated.
- The activation link is for one time use and once the user activated the account, they should use https://people.zoho.com/people/ for future access.
- There are two ways to Add Employee:
- Log in as Admin; Click Setup > Users below Users and Permissions > Add > Add Employee; Add all the required fields highlighted in red: Employee ID, First Name, Last Name and Email ID; Click Save.
- Log in as Admin; Click Setup > Users below Users and Permissions > Import > Import User > Browse > Import File.
How do I delete an employee from my organization?
- Log in as Admin.
- Click Organization > Employee.
- Select the user you need to delete from the organization.
- Click Delete.
- Admin can view the list of Login Enabled (Employees with self service logins) , Login Disabled (Employees with self service logins disabled), Invited (Employees who are invited to access employee self service), Non-Users (Employees who doesn't have access to self service logins) and Ex-NonUsers (Example: When the user downgraded the plan from Premium to Standard, the number of Non-Users count is reduced from 250 to 100 thereby the first added 100 Non-Users data alone will be accessible to the Admin and the remaining 150 Non-Users data can only be viewed under Ex-NonUsers).
- To view different types of users: Log in as Admin, Click Setup > Users below Users and Permissions> Select third drop-down list to view the list of different types of users.