How to trigger an alert whenever the record is approved / rejected by the approver?
- Go to 'Setup' at the top of the page.
- Go to 'Mail Alerts'.
- Click 'Add Alert' and select the form for which the alert is to be configured.
- Select the option 'A record is approved' in the 'Invoke this alert when' field.
- Click Save.
- Similarly, to get mail alert when a request is rejected, add another new alert and select the option 'A record is rejected'.
- The approval process must be enabled for the form in order to configure the mail alert for the Approve/Reject actions.