If you want to provide demo or sales presentations quickly and want to save time in visiting the webpage then we have a solution to your need – Desktop Plugin of Zoho Meeting.
Also, if you are a customer support person conducting frequent meetings or remote sessions, you
can use the desktop plugin and save time. You can
resume your previously conducted sessions without entering the meeting key.
We have created the plugin with most of the features available in the Zoho Meeting website. With desktop plugin, you can Create online meeting/remote session, Join online meeting/remote session, Resume meetings and View My Meetings.
Let us see the benefits of desktop plugin.
- Easy starting and joining of scheduled online meetings/remote sessions.
- Effortlessly manage all your online meetings from the desktop.
- Instantly resume your previous meetings.
Now, to download the Desktop Plugin (for windows), click here
- Create online meetings/remote sessions
- Join existing session
- Resume last session
Schedule your online meeting/remote session
Click Create Meeting button from Home tab. Provide details as given below in the Meeting details page.
- Meeting Topic: Provide topic for your meeting
- Date and Time: Choose the date and time of your meeting
- Agenda (optional): Provide outline of things to be done in the meeting
- Participant’s e-mail address: Provide all your participants e-mail address
Now, Create the meeting and then start it at the scheduled time.
You can resume last conducted online meeting or remote session from the Home tab. Also, you can join existing meeting by providing the meeting key from Home tab. Participants can join using Flash/Java Viewer without any installation.
You can experience how the Flash/Java Viewer works by attending the LIVE DEMO. You can join the meeting as a participant with the Flash or Java Viewer and see one of our office computer desktop setup as a presenter.
Create Remote Session:
- Click on Remote Assistance button from Home tab.
- Provide the customer e-mail address under Start Session and click Start.
Also, here you have an option to join to remote session by using session id.
View My Meetings
- Click Meeting tab and you can find the list of previously conducted meetings.
- If you want to restart any of online meetings from the link, select the particular meeting from My Meetings page and click Start.
Also, you can get details of all meetings from My Meeting tab. In short, you can manage all your meetings from here.
Try this feature and provide us with your valuable feedback, which will help us to improve.
For a detailed description, visit our Help page