Now that it’s been a week since we launched Zoho Creator 2.0, it’s time for another announcement. Today we are opening Zoho Meeting to public.
We announced Zoho Meeting in March and it was in Private Beta till now. Today it steps out as a Public Beta where anyone with a Zoho Account can use Meeting. The application is free while it is in Beta.
For those of you who are not very familiar with Zoho Meeting, it is a web conferencing application where you can schedule meetings with others and share your desktop. Apart from sharing your desktop, sharing a presentation is an important part. For this reason, we integrated Zoho Meeting with Zoho Show (our presentation application) where a desktop sharing session can be embedded inside a slide. Zoho Meeting is also integrated with Zoho Chat.
One of the advantages of Zoho Meeting is that the attendees can be on any operating system to attend a meeting. Here are some quick highlights of Zoho Meeting.
- Create Meetings, share desktop with multiple attendees
- Attendees can attend the meeting from any operating system
- Comes with three viewers – Active-X, Java and Flash
- Participants can choose to control presenter’s desktop
- Meeting Viewer can be embedded into web pages and applications
- Zoho Show and Zoho Chat is integrated into Zoho Meeting
- Zoho Meeting is currently free while in Beta
Here is a quick video of the application.
Try Zoho Meeting out and we would love to hear your valuable feedback comments.