Steps to configure in Windows 7 Mobile
- To begin with, you need to enable IMAP Access of your account.
- Log in to Zoho Mail and Enable IMAP in the Zoho Mail Settings page. Save the Settings.
- Select ‘Settings’ >> ‘Email Accounts’ from your Phone Main Menu
- Select "Add New Account >> ‘Advanced Setup'.
- Provide your 'complete Email Address' (firstname.lastname@example.org for zoho accounts, email@example.com for domain based accounts) and Password and click Next.
- In the next screen, select Internet email account
- Provide the following details in the next screen
- Account name - Choose a name for this account in your device
- Your Name - Specify the display name for your Outgoing Emails
- Incoming email server - Specify 'imap.zoho.com:993'
- Account Type - Choose IMAP4 from the list
- User Name - Provide the complete email address (firstname.lastname@example.org for zoho accounts, email@example.com for Zoho Hosted accounts)
- Password - Provide your Zoho Account Password
- Outgoing(SMTP) email server - Specify 'smtp.zoho.com:465'
- Click Advanced Settings
Click 'Sign In' to create account and start syncing. The Account will be setup and it will start syncing with your Zoho Mail Account.
- Ensure that the check-box 'Require SSL for Incoming email' is ticked
- Ensure that the check-box 'Require SSL for Outgoing email' is also ticked
- Download Email From - Select 'any time' to sync messages without any issues.
- Selecting the other options may result in error during account syncing
Did you find what you were looking for? Yes | No