Steps to Configure Zoho Mail as IMAP Account in Thunderbird
Configure your Zoho Mail account as IMAP in Thunderbird
- Enable IMAP Access in the Zoho Mail Settings page. (Login to Zoho Mail >> Settings >> POP and IMAP >> Enable IMAP
- Launch the Thunderbird application in your system.
- Browse to Tools » Account Settings.
- In the account settings, Click 'Account Actions' and select 'Add Mail Account'.
- In the Create account page, provide the following details.
- In the Email Address field, provide your Zoho Account email address and the account password. Domain hosting users, provide your domain based email address.
- In the Incoming, select IMAP from the drop down.
- In the Incoming server hostname, provide "imap.zoho.com", select 993 for Port, and Normal Password for authentication.
- In the Outgoing server hostname, provide "smtp.zoho.com", select 465 for Port, and Normal Password for authentication.
- In the username field, provide your Zoho account email address or the unique Zoho username, which you use to login to your account.
- Click 'Done' to create the account. (Clicking Test sometimes gives an error. Hence click Done to create the account without any errors)
Did you find what you were looking for? Yes | No