Steps to Configure Zoho Mail as IMAP Account in Thunderbird
Configure your Zoho Mail account as IMAP in Thunderbird
- Enable IMAP Access in the Zoho Mail Settings page. (Login to Zoho Mail >> Settings >> POP and IMAP >> Enable IMAP
- Launch the Thunderbird application in your system.
- Browse to Tools » Account Settings.
- In the account settings, Click 'Account Actions' and select 'Add Mail Account'.
- In the Create account page, provide the following details.
- In the Email Address field, provide your Zoho Account email address and the account password. Domain hosting users, provide your domain based email address.
- In the Incoming, select IMAP from the drop down.
- In the Incoming server hostname, provide "imap.zoho.com", select 993 for Port, and Normal Password for authentication.
- In the Outgoing server hostname, provide "smtp.zoho.com", select 465 for Port, and Normal Password for authentication.
- In the username field, provide your Zoho account email address , which you use to login to your account.
- In the Password field, provide the Zoho account Password. (You may require Application Specific password, if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your account.).
- Click 'Done' to create the account. (Clicking Test sometimes gives an error. Hence click Done to create the account without any errors)