Flexible Three Pane Layouts:
If you prefer a three pane view of your mailbox, you can now toggle between the vertical layout and the horizontal layout based on your preference. While both layouts differ in the appearance, they offer the same set of features in both the views.
Three Pane Vertical Layout:
For those of you who have wide screen monitor can use the Vertical layout to navigate between emails and read them at ease. The different icons in the Vertical reading pane can be used to perform the regular email actions.
- Reply All
- Edit as New
- Add to
- CRM Contacts
- CRM Leads
Classic Horizontal Layout
- Selecting ‘Open in Preview’ from the Right click menu opens the mail in Preview pane.
- The message displays the Sender, Receiver and attachment options by default. To view the details, click on the small triangle in the left.
- That displays the message subject, date etc.
- You can perform the following tasks on a message from the preview pane.
- Mark the message as unread
- Add/ Remove Flag to the message
- Add/ Remove Label to the message
- Click on the relevant icon to do any of the listed actions. Further you can Reply to the sender, Reply to All, Forward the message or Edit the message as New. All these actions will open the message in the composer.
- Forward and Edit as New will retain the attachments, while Reply and Reply to All will open in the Reply mode and hence will remove the attachments in the reply mail.
- You can view the attachment by clicking the View Attachment link. The link will appear, only if the message has an attachment.
- You can add the sender to contacts by Clicking ‘Add To’ and selecting ‘Contacts’
- You can add the message to a task by Clicking ‘Add To’ and selecting ‘Task’