Configure in Blackberry
Steps to Configure Zoho Mail in Blackberry Mobile Device as POP
- Enable POP Access in the Zoho Mail Web interface.
- You need to have a Blackberry service account before you setup an email account in blackberry.
- Log-in the appropriate Blackberry website, depending on the service provider.
- Click Add Mail Account.
- Provide your Zoho Email address and password and Click 'Next'.
- You will get an alert message with an option to provide additional settings. Click 'Provide Additional Settings'
- In the Additional Settings page provide the information listed below:
- Select the Radio button 'POP/IMAP'.
- Email Address : Provide your complete Email Address
- Password : Provide your correct account password here.
You may require 'Application Specific password' to set up the account in other devices, if Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your account.
- Email Server : Specify 'pop.zoho.com'
- User name : Provide your complete email address and click Next
- Your account would be successfully setup. Click Finish.
- You can then check your email in your BB device without any issues.