Of course, it is! You can easily customize or delete the columns as per your business requirements. For example, let's say you want to remove the discount column from the invoice templates. Here's how you can do it:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Under Preferences, click Invoice Templates.
- Click the New Template button on the right-side of the screen.
- Enter a Name and Description for the New Invoice Template.
- Now, scroll to the template and click the column you want to delete. A small delete icon with two side arrows will appear.
- Click the delete icon that is in the middle as shown in the screenshot below. This removes the discount column.
- When you are done, click the Save button.
- Finally, in the Custom Templates section, click set as default and select it as your default template.
Similarly, you can customize the other fields such as "Quantity", "Tax", etc.
Note : Mozilla Firefox is the optimal browser for template customizations.