All the invoice emails that you send from your Zoho Invoice account will either use the email address that's been updated under the 'Organization Profile' settings page OR the user's mail address (in the 'From' field).
Check if you've got the right email under your organization settings. If not, please follow the steps given below and change the email address:
- Sign-in to your Zoho Invoice account and click the Settings tab.
- Click the Organization Profile sub-link under Organization Settings.
- Update the new email address in the 'Email' field.
- Click the Save button.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the updated email address.
- Check the email and get the 'Confirmation Code'.
- Now come back to the Zoho Invoice account and get into the Organization settings page > click the "verify this email" link that you could see under the 'Email' field > This will open up a Confirm Verification Pop-up window.
- Enter the code in the "Confirmation Code field" and then click the OK button.
Note : Same way if you'd like your company name to address your customers, you can change the "Contact Name" info from the organization settings.