Two months ago we released the Zoho CRM App for iPhone. It was the first iPhone app for Zoho CRM and most of you had been waiting for it for *ahem* a while.
We didn’t want to make you wait any longer for our follow-up release. The new version addresses the most common suggestions customers like you had about the app. We appreciate all your feedback and we ask you to please keep it coming.
Here are some of the things the new version has to offer:
- The app now also includes access to the Cases module. Now you can view/create/edit/search cases records from your iPhone.
- You are now able to import contacts into Zoho CRM from your iPhone address book. And the other way around as well – you can now export contacts from Zoho CRM into your iPhone Address book.
- A very common asked-for feature: access to related notes and related potentials for the record details page.
- An improved home screen.
- We now support additional custom views in the Potentials, Accounts, Leads and Events modules.
- In addition, we’ve made some tweaks to the way you can search for information in your device as well as bug fixes.
The new version is available in the Apple App Store today.