Zoho Writer has a revision history pane that allows you to view at a glance all changes made to a document by each collaborator. The revision history lets you view and revert to earlier versions of your doc, and see which collaborators made edits to each of these versions.
To view revision history in Zoho Writer
- Click Review and from the drop-down menu select View Version History.
Alternatively, select Revisions from the right-click menu to view revision history
- Click a time stamp in the right pane to see a previous versions of the document. Any changes made by a particular collaborator will be shown in the body of the document in the color assigned to that individual in the revision history pane.
- Select the check-box corresponding to desired versions in Document Versions pane to compare versions.
(At a time, only 2 versions can be compared)
- To revert to the current version you are viewing, click (Revert) at the top.
- To return to the the current version of your document to continue editing, click (Back To Editor).
- Reverting your document to a previous version does not eliminate any versions of your document. Rather the reverted version moves to the top of your revision history, maintaining all previous versions of your document, including the current version.