To publish your spreadsheet, follow the below steps.
- Click Share > Publish > Publish from the toolbar.
- Select the required options from the list ( i.e Within your Organization / To External World ).
- Click OK to publish.
- You can also select a specific range in the spreadsheet and publish it. To do so, click Share > Publish > Publish this Range In
Note : Once published, anyone can access the URL without signing into Zoho.
Embed spreadsheet in a blog/website
To embed spreadsheet in a blog or website, follow the below steps.
- Click Share > Embed from the toolbar.
- Select the required options from the list (i.e Intranet Blog/Site, To External Blog/Site).
- Click OK to proceed. Spreadsheet will be made public and a HTML snippet to embed in your Website/Blog will be shown.
- Copy and paste the snippet in the source code of your web page to embed the spreadsheet.
Hide formula cells while publishing
To hide or lock the formula cells while publishing a spreadsheet
- Select Hide and lock formula cells option in the 'Embed to Website/Blog' dialog box.
- Once you select this option, all formula cells will be locked in the published spreadsheet. Users will not be able to view and make any changes to the formula.