With Zoho Writer, you can set notifications to find out whenever the collaborators make changes to your document. You can also choose how you would like to get notified.
To enable Notifications
- Click Share tab from the tool bar.
- Select Notifications.
- From the Notification dialog box, choose how you would like to be notified.
- To Turn Off notifications, choose 'Don't send me any email notifications for this document'.
- Click OK.
You will be notified through e-mail and on your Zoho Docs home page as a feed for the changes made by the collaborators based on your notification settings.
- You will not be notified for your own changes. You will receive notifications whenever the collaborators modify the document.
- You will not receive notifications for changes made by collaborators as long as the document is kept open by you.