Assign a Macro to a Button
To create a button and assign a macro
- Click the Insert icon and select the Insert Button option from the toolbar.
- Give a name to the button.
- From the action bar at the top, click Assign Macro > Assign New Macro > Write/Record Macro.
Record a Macro
To record a Macro and play it back
- Click the Macros menu > Record Macro option from the toolbar.
- Type the Macro Name and click Start Recording.
- Do the required actions and click Stop Recording.
To play the recorded macro
- Click the Macros menu > Run Macro option from the toolbar or press the shortcut Alt+F8.
- Select the macro that you want to run.
- The supported Excel Classes and VBA Modules in Zoho Sheet are listed here.
- To learn more about macros, refer this wiki.