You can quickly search the documents owned by a particular person in your organization. You just have to enter the username and document finder lists all the documents created or uploaded by a person.
Note*: This feature is available only with the Zoho Docs Premium Plan. To upgrade your plan click here.
To Search Documents:
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right hand side, next to your username.
- From the drop-down menu select the Set Up option.
- A new set up page will open in a new tab.
- At the top of the page you will see an Admin Governance tab. Click on it.
- Enter the username or email id of the user in the Document Owner space and click Submit
- A list of all the documents created by the user, for which he is the owner will be listed.