Admin can disassociate any user in an Organization. If the User is disassociated from the Organization, the User becomes a personal Zoho User and all data related to the Organization will be lost.
- Login to Zoho Docs http://www.zoho.com/docs.
- Click on the settings icon at the top-right corner near your user name.
- From the drop down menu click on Setup.
- In the popped up new window, Click on 'Users' tab and click 'User List'.
- Click on the user whom you want to disassociate.
- Click on the 'disassociate' button from the right side of the dashboard.
- A pop screen appears, enter the admin password.
- Click 'OK' to disassociate the selected user.