You can quickly create groups within your organization and share files with specific groups and collaborate effectively. Zoho Docs allows you to create any such groups and each one of the groups can be managed independently.
To Create Groups:
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right hand side, next to your username.
- From the drop-down menu select the Settings option.
- A new set up page will open in a new tab.
- At the top of the page you will see a tab called Groups. Click on it.
- Click Create Group on the right hand side corner.
- In the Create Group window, you can name your group, add a description and a logo for your group.
- Finally, add E-mail IDs of the members whom you want to include in the group. Click Create Group tab.