Create A Spreadsheet
To create a new document in Zoho Sheet:
- Click on File button on the top left hand side
- From the drop down menu select the New option
- A new blank spreadsheet will open, and you'll be able to edit the document, share it with other people, and collaborate on it in real-time
Zoho Sheet saves your document automatically, and you can always access it from your Documents List in Zoho Docs.
Name A Spreadsheet
When you create a new document, Zoho Sheet will name it Untitled by default.
To choose a name other than Untitled:
- Double click on the existing document name at the top left hand side of the page
- A pop-up window will appear with the current document name.Enter the Document Name
- Click on the Save button
- The document will get saved in your spreadsheet list in Zoho Docs, under the name you entered
Delete A Spreadsheet
To delete a spreadsheet from your documents list:
- Click on the File button in the left hand side
- From the drop down menu select Move to Trash
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear asking if you want to move the document to trash
- Click on OK button
- You can check if the document has been moved to trash by clicking on the Personal Folders section in Zoho Docs and then click on the Trash option
- If you delete a shared doc that you own, it will be completely removed from the Documents List for all collaborators, and they will no longer have access to the document.