Creating a Spreadsheet
To create a new Spreadsheet:
- Click on File button on the top left hand side
- From the drop down menu select the New option
- A new blank spreadsheet will open, and you'll be able to edit the document, share it with other people, and collaborate on it in real-time
Zoho Sheet saves your document automatically, and you can always access it from your Documents List in Zoho Docs.
Renaming a Spreadsheet
When you create a new document, Zoho Sheet will name it Untitled by default.
To choose a different name:
- Double click on the existing Spreadsheet name at the top left hand side of the page.
- Specify the Spreadsheet name in the text box.
- The Spreadsheet will get saved in your Document List in Zoho Docs, with the name you specified.
Delete A Spreadsheet
To delete a spreadsheet from your documents list:
- Select the check box near the Spreadsheet that you want to delete from Document List under All Files.
- Select (Trash/ Remove icon) from the tool bar.
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear asking if you want to move the document to trash.
- Click OK.
- Once deleted, the Spreadsheet will be in the Trash folder.
- Alternatively, you can also delete a spreadsheet from the right-click menu. Right-click on the spreadsheet name from the document list view, select Move to Trash.
- If you delete a shared doc that you own, it will be completely removed from the Documents List for all collaborators, and they will no longer have access to the document.