Assigning Multiple Admins To a Workspace
To assign multiplte admins to a workspace:
- Select a workspace.
- Right-click on the workspace and select the Edit option from the drop-down list.
- A pop-up box will appear, where you can invite users, check who has access to your documents and the roles they have been assigned.
- To assign other users as an admin, under the Roles column click on the drop down button and select the Admin option.
- The Admin option will get checked and his previous role i.e as a viewer, collaborator or moderator will be unchecked.
- The user will now become an admin of the workspace and will be able to carry out all admin functions.
Did you find what you were looking for? Yes | No