Zoho Docs account comes integrated with Adobe EchoSign that removes the necessity of scanning software, signature pads or digital certificates to get your document digitally signed. You can write your contracts, sales proposals and others in Zoho Writer and then send out for digital signatures to your partner or employee. This section will guide you to send your documents for digital signatures using Zoho Writer.
To add digital signatures:
- Go to https://www.echosign.adobe.com/en/home.html and create an account.
- Log in to Zoho Docs, and open the Writer document which needs to be digitaly signed.
- In the Share tab of the Writers menu, click DigiSign. The Insert Digital Sign pop-up window is displayed.
- Enter your EchoSign login email address and password in the respective fields.
- In the To field, enter the email address of the person to whom you want to send the document for approval. You can send to multiple people by entering multiple email adresses separated by comma.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject for your document.
- Click Send. Your document is now sent for digital signature.
After the document is digitally signed, the updated version is automatically placed as PDF in your EchoSign account.