Administrators can activate or deactivate organization users at any given time. Once deactivated, the user will no longer be able to access Zoho Docs using the same login credentials. However, the same deactivated user can still gain access to other Zoho services like Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Support, etc.,
- Login to Zoho Docs http://www.zoho.com/docs.
- Click Settings icon at the top-right corner near your user name.
- From the drop down menu click Admin Panel.
- In the popped up new window, Click Users.
- Click on the User icon to activate or deactivate the particular user.
- Enter admin password in the popped up window and select Yes to activate or deactivate the user.