Effective planning is the key to the success of any business project. Every person involved in a project needs to be in sync with the project progress. It is based on this that further decisions can be taken. A Project Management Software helps in the proper planning of a project and when integrated with a CRM system it gives the ability to track your project progress and also get a complete picture of the Customer.
With the integration of Zoho CRM with Zoho Projects all projects added inside Zoho CRM, gets updated in the corresponding Zoho Projects account and vice versa. Once Zoho Projects Integration is activated in Zoho CRM, you can do the following:
- Create a Portal or Associate an existing Portal
- Add Projects to a Portal
- Add Project Users to a Portal
- Add Client Users to a Project
- Associate or Create projects in the Accounts, Contacts and the Potentials modules
Permission Required: Users with an account in Zoho Projects can access this feature.
- This feature is also available in the Professional and Enterprise Trial Versions.
- Add a new project to account, contacts and potentials.
- Associate existing projects to account, contacts and potentials.
- View Project Status and Project Completion details.
- Keep all internal users and Customers in sync
- Monitor all project activity related to your Clients in a single place
- Measure project progress
- Visibility into every stage of your project