You need to configure certain fields in Zoho CRM to be able to execute inbound and outbound calls with Zoho PhoneBridge.
Enabling Zoho PhoneBridge Trial Version
You must have the Administrator privileges to enable the Zoho PhoneBridge trial. During the trial period, you can activate licenses up to 5 users in your Zoho CRM account. After the 15 days trial, you can activate the licenses for all users by subscribing to the Zoho PhoneBridge add-on.
To enable the PhoneBridge trial
- Log in to Zoho CRM with administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Other Apps > PhoneBridge.
- Click Enable Trial.
Zoho PhoneBridge will be enabled for any 5 active users in your company's CRM account.
- You can disable Zoho PhoneBridge for certain users and enable it for other users. See Also Enabling/Disabling PhoneBridge for Users.
Enabling/Disabling PhoneBridge for Users
To enable or disable Zoho PhoneBridge for users
- Click Setup > Subscription Manager > Activate Users.
- In the Activate Users page, click Edit.
- Select or Clear the Zoho PhoneBridge check box(es) corresponding to the users for whom you want to enable or disable the add-on.
- Click Save.
- You can also click Manage Users for Zoho PhoneBridge, in the Create a Zoho PhoneBridge Group page to enable or disable Zoho PhoneBridge for users.