In Zoho CRM, you can create vendors by:
- Entering data in the vendor details form: You can manually fill in the Vendor details in the form.
- Importing vendors from external sources: You can gather data through various sources and import the CSV and XLS files into Zoho CRM.
- Some of the standard fields may not be visible or editable depending on your organization's business process.
- In case you want to add or modify fields, please contact your System Administrator for more details on the usage of other fields.
Create Vendors Individually
You can create vendors individually by:
- Filling in the details in the vendor creation form.
- Cloning the vendor with a few changes in the existing vendor details.
To create vendors individually
- In the Vendors module, click New Vendor.
- In the Create Vendor page, enter the vendor details. (Refer to the Standard Fields)
- Click Save.
To clone vendors
- In the Vendors tab, click a particular vendor that you want to be cloned.
- In the Vendor Details page, click Clone.
- In the Clone Vendor page, modify the required details.
- Click Save.
Associate Vendor with Other Records
You can create a 360-degree view of the vendor to display all the associated details, such as products, activities, contacts, and purchase orders.
- Products: To add products purchased from vendor.
- Purchase Orders: To create purchase orders for getting products from the vendors.
- Open Activities: To add new tasks and events.
- Closed Activities: To track closed tasks and events.
- Attachments: To add files to the vendor record.
- Contacts: To add contacts related to vendors.