You need to keep track of what people are saying about your company, products, brand, your competitors and industry trends. The Social tab in Zoho CRM is one such platform to centralize the customer-related communications and interactions happening in your company's Facebook page and Twitter accounts. This feature in your account can assist you in the following ways:
- Post status messages from your company's Facebook page and Twitter profile.
- Monitor real-time activity such as likes/favorites, comments, tweets and mentions for your brand over Facebook and Twitter.
- Search keywords to stay tuned to relevant topics: your products, your brand mentions, etc. to find out who is interested in your company and add them as lead/contact in your Zoho CRM account.
- Interact and engage with your customers over social media channels.
Post status messages from your company's Facebook page and Twitter profile. Monitor real-time activity such as likes/favorites, comments, tweets and mentions for your brand over Facebook and Twitter. Search keywords to stay tuned to relevant topics: your products, your brand mentions, etc. to find out who is interested in your company and add them as lead/contact in your Zoho CRM account. Interact and engage with your customers over social media channels. - See more at: /crm/help/social/company-social-media-account.html#sthash.9q46Peb7.dpuf
In addition to this, from lead or contact's page, you can view all social feeds (Related Lists) and send messages, like posts, retweet, etc.
- A Social tab will be available to the users who have the permission to access the tab. See Also Managing Profiles
- Leads and contacts will have a new Related List - Social Interactions. All the Twitter and Facebook interactions associated to the lead/contact will be listed below this related list.
Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile can add company's social media profiles.
What can I do in the Social Tab?
With your Facebook company page associated to Zoho CRM, you can perform the following set of actions from within CRM.
- Post a status.
- Like a post or a comment.
- Comment on a post.
- Search relevant topics
With your Twitter account associated to Zoho CRM, you can perform the following set of actions from within CRM.
- Tweet and retweet.
- Reply to the tweets and mark tweets as favorite.
- View Direct Messages and reply to them
- Search relevant topics
Add a Lead/Contact from Facebook/Twitter
Social media provides huge opportunities for sales and social selling is all about recognizing prospects by listening and engaging. Often, when you run a campaign in your social media, create awareness of your product and take part in meaningful conversations, you may find people who show interest in your product/service. Zoho CRM provides an easy way to add those valuable prospects to the Leads module. You can also add them as contacts in CRM.
To add a lead or contact
- Click on the Add Lead/Contacts icon.
- In the pop-up, click Add as Lead/Contact.
- Specify the details for the lead/contact.
- Click Save.
- Records added from the social tab will have an additional related list namely, Social Interactions.
- We also have a feature, using which users can associate the Facebook and Twitter profiles of the leads and contacts in CRM. This is a user-specific feature, which requires each user to first authenticate themselves with their Twitter/Facebook login credentials. See Also, Twitter, Facebook.
- When you add a lead/contact from your company's Facebook page or Twitter profile associated within CRM, the lead's or contact's Twitter or Facebook profile will be automatically associated with the record.
- The lead/contact's activities such as mentioning in the status or tweets, posting a comment on your Facebook page, retweeting, etc. will be listed under the respective record's Social Related List.
- A user's Facebook and Twitter profiles are different. If a lead/contact is added from the Facebook page it will be marked in green only in the Facebook feeds columns and not in the Twitter feeds columns.
- While adding a lead/contact from Facebook/Twitter in the Socia tab, there is an option to search the existing leads/contacts by their name. Records cannot be searched by email address.
Check the Activity Stream
The Activity Stream keeps track of a set of actions performed in the Social tab. These actions include the following:
- Posting Status
- Posting Tweets
- Replying to Conversations
- Posting Comments
- Adding Contact/Lead
- Replying to direct messages Twitter and the messages in Facebook.
To check the activity stream
- Click the Social tab.
- Click on the Activity icon.
Add Search Results Column
From the Social tab, search relevant topics, your products, your brand mentions, etc. to find out who is interested in your company. You can search either in Facebook or Twitter and add a column that populates the search results for the specific keywords.
- Users can create search columns for their reference that will not be visible to all the users in the organization.
- Only the Public Posts are listed in the Facebook's search results.
To add search results column (added by a user)
- In the Social tab, click on the Search icon.
- Choose Facebook or Twitter if you have added both the accounts.
- Enter the keyword to search.
- Click AddColumn.
A column will be added, that will automatically populate latest search results.
View Social Interactions
Leads and contacts in Zoho CRM will have a new Related List - Social Interactions. All the Twitter and Facebook interactions associated to the lead/contact will be listed in this related list.
To view lead/contact's social interactions
- Go to Leads/Contacts tab.
- Click on a lead/contact and go to Social Interactions related list.