Create Purchase Orders
In the Zoho CRM system, you can store purchase order details by entering data into the Purchase Order form.
- Some of the standard fields may not be visible or editable depending on your organization business process.
- In case you want to add or modify fields, please contact your System Administrator for more details on the usage of other fields.
To create purchase orders
- In the Purchase Orders module, click New Purchase Order.
- In the Create Purchase Order page, enter the related information.
- Click Save.
Note that you can add up to 100 line items in a purchase order.
Associate Purchase Order with Other Records
By default, you can associate a purchase order with other records such as, activities, attachments, and notes.
In the Purchase Order Details page, you can update the following:
- Activities: To add tasks related to purchase orders
- Attachments: To attach files to purchase orders
- Emails: To view emails