Pulse feature has been replaced with a better feature.
Try Feeds in Zoho CRM!
In business, you need to be always up-to-date with the activities related to the most prospective leads or the big opportunities and not get flooded with updates to all available records in your CRM system. Also, you may want to follow up on the cold prospects and do the needful to convert them to a deal. All this is possible with the Pulse feature.
This feature helps you follow and unfollow leads, contacts, accounts and potentials that are most important to you. The Pulse tab is a centralized place where you can view all the activities of the records that you are following. It also displays the cold prospects instantly based on a given criteria to take appropriate actions.
- Pulse is available in all the Editions of Zoho CRM. An expanded and better version of Pulse is available by the name Feeds. As a result, newly signed up user accounts will not get the Pulse feature in their account. You can check out the Transition Guide to find out what is new and better in Feeds.
- Limits for follow-ups:
- Standard Edition - 25 follow-ups/user.
- Professional Edition - 100 follow-ups/user.
- Enterprise Edition - 250 follow-ups/user.
- Limits for Workflow Follow-ups:
- Professional Edition - 2/action.
- Enterprise Edition - 2/action.
- Supported modules are: Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Potentials modules.
- Keep a check on all inactive and important deals
- Get a complete picture of the sales cycle and activities
- Identify areas in your sales cycle that require instant action
- Get a centralized view of the sales activities in real time