Installing the Zoho CRM Plug-in for MS Outlook requires the following steps to be followed:
- Download and Install the Plug-in based on the MS Outloook version (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Activate Zoho CRM Plug-in for users
- Only users with administrator privileges can install.
- You must have valid Zoho login details to connect to Zoho CRM.
- Before installing, the Microsoft Outlook application should be closed in your system.
Permission Required: Users who have the Admin login for the system in which MS Outlook is installed.
Download and Install Zoho CRM Plug-in
If you are updating the existing plug-in to a new version, you need uninstall the plug-in and install it again. Please make sure that you close the application before uninstalling it.
To download and install the Zoho CRM Plug-in
- Log in to your Zoho CRM account.
- Click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Other Apps > Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook.
- In the Outlook Plug-in page, select the Microsoft Outlook version from the drop-down list.
You can check the the version for MS Outlook in your system.
- Click Download to get the installation file.
- Run the ZohoCRM_Plugin_for_Microsoft_Outlook.exe file.
- In the Welcome to the Installation Wizard dialog, click Next.
- In the License Agreement dialog box, read the license agreement and click Yes to accept the license agreement.
- In the Choose Destination Location dialog box, browse the directory and click Next.
The installation will take a few seconds.
- In the Installation Completed dialog box, click Finish to complete the installation.
- By default, the destination directory is C:\Program Files\ZOHO\Zoho CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook
Uninstalling Zoho CRM Plug-in for MS Outlook
To uninstall the Zoho CRM Plug-in
- Select Start > Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel page, click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the Add/Remove Programs dialog box, select the Zoho CRM Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook and remove the program.
- If Microsoft Outlook is already running, you need to close the application before uninstalling it.