The Zoho CRM Plug-in for MS Outlook is a productivity-enhancement plug-in for synchronizing the contacts, tasks and events between Zoho CRM and Microsoft Outlook. In addition, you can copy customer-specific emails (incoming/outgoing) from MS Outlook to Zoho CRM and create cases based on customer(s) email messages.
Profile Permission Required: Administrator needs to activate this feature for other users.
- Synchronize contacts, calendar and tasks between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho CRM
- Associate Outlook inbound and outbound emails with Leads, Contacts or Potentials in Zoho CRM
- Modify email message and file attachments to the Lead or Contact in Zoho CRM without modifying the original message in Microsoft Outlook
- Export contacts, calendar (events) and tasks from Microsoft Outlook to Zoho CRM
- Add emails as Cases to Zoho CRM
- Resolve conflicts while synchronizing contacts, calendar and tasks with Zoho CRM so that there is no duplication of customer data
- Hardware: x486 with 256 MB RAM or higher with a minimum of 10 MB disk space
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003, Windows Vista.
- Software: Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010