Zoho CRM for iPad is a native application that enables you to access and work with your Online Zoho CRM data from your iPad. With this mobile application you can currently access and manage your Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials, Tasks, Events and Calls present in your Zoho CRM account.
Permission Required: Administrators need to activate it for users in other profiles.
- Access your CRM data on the go - You can access your Zoho CRM data from your iPad on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- Synchronize your data modifications - You can add, modify and delete records from within your iPad. The changes done will automatically synchronize with your account online.
- Work offline - You can continue to work with the application in your iPad, even when offline or out of network coverage. You can access the CRM records stored locally in your iPad device and also add, modify and delete records. The application will automatically synchronize the changes made (while offline), into your online account, when your device reconnects to the network.
- Recent Items- In your Dashboard, you can tap Recent Items to view the recently used records.
- Send emails to contacts - You can easily send emails to your Zoho CRM contacts from the email account configured in your device.
- Make calls using Skype - You can instantly call your Zoho CRM contacts from within the application and log the calls into Zoho CRM afterwards. You can call using Skype only.
- Locate Leads, Contacts and Accounts near you - Using Maps provided by Apple, Zoho CRM can locate and show you the leads/contacts/accounts near you. You can set the radius as 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles.
- Search on server - You can search for records present in your Zoho CRM online account using the powerful server search feature. With this option you can access any record (from the supported modules) that is not available in your iPad application.
- Filter records based on List Views - You can filter records based on list views available in each module. The custom list views are also accessible in the iPad.
- Update the Related Lists in each record - You can add, update or delete the Tasks Events, Calls, Attachments and Notes associated to each record in your iPad device. There will be other related records for too.