Zoho CRM for BlackBerry is a rich native application that enables you to access and work with your Online Zoho CRM data using your Blackberry device. With this mobile application you can currently access and manage your Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials,Tasks, Events, and Calls present in your Zoho CRM account. To use this application you need to have an active Zoho CRM account.
This application requires an active network connection (Data connection/plan) in your Blackberry mobile to function. The application can also work in Offline mode, if you are temporarily working off the network. Offline mode will work only if you have signed up with this application at least once. In the offline mode, you can add, modify, or delete records which will be saved locally and synchronized with your Online Account, when you reconnect to the network.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile can access this feature.
|Editions ||Enterprise ||Professional ||Free |
|Price per user |
license per month
|$3 USD ||$3 USD ||$3 USD |
Supported BlackBerry Models
- Series 90xx (Bold)
- Series 95xx (Storm)
- Series 96xx (Tour)
- Series 97xx (Bold 2)
- Series 98xx (Torch)
- 9300 (Curve)
- 9100 (Pearl)
- 9930 (Bold)
Supported Zoho CRM Modules
From your BlackBerry, you can access Zoho CRM modules and the data in them which will be stored in a local database on your phone. This ensures that you can access the important data even in the offline mode. The Zoho CRM modules supported for BlackBerry are: Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Potential, Tasks, Events, Calls and Cases.
- Access your CRM data on the go - You can access your Zoho CRM data with your Blackberry, anytime and anywhere.
- Synchronize your data modifications - You can add, modify and delete records from within your Blackberry application. The changes done will automatically synchronize with your account online when you reonnect.
- Work offline - You can continue to work with the application even when your phone is offline or out of network coverage. You can access the CRM records stored locally in your Blackberry device and also add, modify and delete records. The application will automatically synchronize the changes made while offline into your online account, when you reconnect to the network. Please note that you should be logged in to the app at least once to access Zoho CRM offline.
- View current day's tasks and events - In your Dashboard, you can view the list of current day's tasks and events. The most recent 5 items will be available. However, you can view an entire list of 30 tasks or events by using the More option.
- Make calls from within Zoho CRM application - You can instantly call your Zoho CRM contacts from within the application and log the calls into Zoho CRM afterwards.
- Log your calls in Zoho CRM - You can log the inbound and outbound calls made from your BlackBerry device. This will also give you options to add other details such as Purpose, Call Owner, Call Related To, etc. You can log calls in two ways:
- Log calls directly from the BlackBerry's call list - You can directly go to your call list and log the details of a recently called number (Call owner, call date, time and duration, etc.) in Zoho CRM.
- Log calls from within the Zoho CRM modules (Leads, Accounts, Contacts etc.) - You can log the call details right after making calls to a lead or contact.
- Send emails to contacts - You can easily send emails to your Zoho CRM contacts from the email account configured in your device.
- Save contacts to Address Book - You can save any of your Zoho CRM contacts into the Blackberry Address Book for anytime access
- Search on server - You can search for records present in your Zoho CRM online account using the powerful server search feature. With this option you can access any record (from the supported modules) that is not available in your Blackberry CRM application.
- Close tasks in a single click - You can save a few clicks by using the Close Task option in the menu.
- Log in using Google or Google Apps credentials - You can log in to Zoho CRM account with Google or Google Apps login credentials.
- Filter records based on List Views - Two list views, All Views and My Viewsare supported in all the modules. Additionally, the following list views are support based on the modules.
- Today's Tasks
- Tomorrow's Tasks
- Overdue Tasks
- Closed Tasks
- Next 7 days + Overdue Tasks
- Today +Overdue Tasks
- Today's Events
- Open Events
- Past Events
- This Week Events
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- New This Week
- New Last Week
- Closing This Month
- Closing Next Month
- Add & Update the Related Lists in each record - You can add, update or delete the related lists such as Tasks, Events, Notes, Calls, Contacts and Potentials that are associated to each record in your BlackBerry device. The following Related Lists will be available in each module.
- For Leads - Related Tasks, Events, Calls and Notes can be accessed
- For Accounts - Related Tasks, Events, Notes, Calls, Contacts and Potentials can be accessed
- For Contacts - Related Tasks, Events, Notes, Calls and Potentials can be accessed
- For Potentials - Related Tasks, Events, Calls and Notes can be accessed
- For Cases - Related Tasks, Events, Calls and Notes can be accessed
- View renamed modules - When you rename the modules in your CRM account, the changes will be reflected in the native application accessed through your BlackBerry device.
- Sort records in ascending or descending order-Sort leads, accounts, contacts, potentials, events and tasks based on the following:
- For Leads - Lead Name
- For Accounts - Account Name
- For Contacts - Contact Name
- For Potentials - Closing Date
- For Tasks - Due Date
- For Events - Start Time
- For Cases - Created Time
You can also select a field based on which the records can be sorted. Note that the following fields are not allowed for sorting: Boolean, Decimal, Currency, Integer, Percentage, Check box, Multi-select pick list and Formula fields.
- User's Zoho account user name & password are encrypted and stored in the phone to enable continuous access.