In order to access Zoho CRM application from your iPad, iPhone, Android or BlackBerry devices, you need to do the following:
- Purchase Mobile Edition licenses - You can purchase the mobile edition licenses from the Manage Subscription page. The total number of licenses that you buy can be activated for the user and can be used in any or all of the devices mentioned above.
- Activate mobile edition licenses for users - For Zoho CRM users to use the application, the licenses that you purchased, need to be activated for them. As long as the user has the license activated, he or she can use the CRM app in iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- Download and install the app in your device - The users with the mobile edition license activated, can download and install the app in their devices.
- The Enterprise Edition users (without mobile edition license) can download and install the app. They will have the Read Only access to the Zoho CRM native app.
Purchase Mobile Edition Licenses
The licenses that you purchase, need to be activated for the Zoho CRM users. You need not purchase the mobile edition license separately for different devices. A Zoho CRM user with the mobile license can access the application in iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
|Editions ||Enterprise ||Professional ||Free |
|$3 USD ||$3 USD ||$3 USD |
|Administrator Profile |
To purchase Zoho CRM Mobile Edition
- Log in to your Zoho CRM account from your desktop.
- Click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Other Apps > Mobile Edition.
- In the Zoho CRM Mobile Edition page, click Buy Now.
You can also click Try Now for a free 15-day trial. You can activate the trial version for 5 users in your account.
- In the Manage Subscriptionpage, do the following:
- Under Action, click Upgrade.
- Under Add-ons & Plug-ins, select the total number of mobile edition licenses from Zoho CRM Mobile Edition drop-down lists.
- In the pop-up, select the number of licenses for different devices and click OK.
- Click Check out.
- For the transaction, the already existing credit card details will be used. To update your credit card details, see Credit Card Details
Activate Mobile Edition for Users
After subscribing you need to activate the license for the users, based on the number of licenses that you have purchased. Users with the mobile licenses activated, you can install the app in iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- Only users with the Manage Users permission in the profile can activate the Mobile Edition License for other users.
To activate Mobile Edition
- Click Setup > Subscription Manager > Activate Users.
- In the Activate Users page, click Edit and enable Zoho CRM Mobile Edition check box for the required users.
- Click Save.
- After activation, the users can download and install the app in their iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, or Android devices.
1. Do I need to subscribe separately for using the iPad app?
No. All you need to do is purchase the Mobile Edition licenses and activate it for the Zoho CRM users. Users can then download and install the CRM app in their iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices.
2. How many records will be downloaded to the device on installation?
Initially, when you sign in to your Zoho CRM Account from your iPhone, 1000 records in the Contacts module and 200 records each in all the other modules will be downloaded.
3. Who can subscribe to the Mobile Edition?
Only Users with the Administrator's privileges can subscribe to the Mobile Edition. After subscribing, the Administrator can give access to certain users based on the number of Mobile Edition licenses purchased.