- By default, all the users will have Read Only access to the Mobile Edition.
- For Read/Write access:
In Old Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - The administrator needs to purchase the Mobile Add-on and activate it for the users.
In New Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Mobile Add-on is available only in the Professional and Enterprise Editions. Administrators will have the Read/Write access, by default. For other users, the administrator needs to activate the Mobile Add-on.
- For Trial Version:
In Old Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - A Maximum of 5 users can use the Trial Versions
In New Pricing (Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Users will be able to try out this feature only if they enable the trial version of the Professional or Enterprise Editon.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho CRM, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
In Old Pricing(Users who subscribed for the mobile edition before 15th June 2013) - To get Read/Write access, the administrator needs to purchase the Mobile Add-on and activate it for the users.
In New Pricing(Users who subscribed for the mobile edition after 15th June 2013) - Mobile Add-on is available only in the Professional and Enterprise Editions. Administrators will have the Read/Write access, by default. For other users, the administrator needs to activate the Mobile Add-on.
If you are the administrator, you can Subscribe to the Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- Device with iOS 5.0 or later.
- You need an iTunes Store account to download applications.
Internet Connectivity: Zoho CRM for iPhone requires a Wi-Fi network or cellular network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device even if you lose connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected back to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Supported iPhone Devices
Devices with iOS 5.0 and above will support the Zoho CRM app. Following are some of the devices:
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch
Installing Zoho CRM for iPhone
You can install Zoho CRM application in your iPhone in two ways:
- Download and Install the Zoho CRM application from the App Store within iPhone.
- Download Zoho CRM through iTunes and synchronize with your iPhone.
- In order to work with the application, you need to purchase the mobile edition for $3 USD/user/month.
- Initially when you sign in to Zoho CRM using your iPhone, 1000 records in the Contacts module and 200 records each in other modules will be downloaded.The latest modified records will be added i. e. based on the Modified Time.
- You can later download more records (200 per download) using the Download option available at the end of the list of records.
To install Zoho CRM from the App Store
- From your iPhone browser, visit the App Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Free > Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho CRM from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your desktop.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho CRM.
- Download the Zoho CRM app from iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and synchronize.
Configuring Zoho CRM Settings
Using the Settings option provided in with the mobile edition, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Leads modules.
- Sort Leads based on Company or Last Name.
- Sort Tasks based on Due Date or Priority.
- Show Contacts/Leads within 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles.
- Device search
To configure settings
- In your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select Zoho CRM from the list of applications.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.
Disclaimer: The names and logos for Zoho are trademarks of Zoho Corp. All other trademarks, brand names, or product names belong to their respective holders.
Troubleshooting and Support
For any troubleshooting and support you can reach the Zoho Mobile team using the feedback form (mentioned above) and submit your questions. You can also email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org