You can download and install the Zoho CRM application from App Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho CRM requirements:
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho CRM Account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho CRM, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- In Old Pricing - Administrator needs to activate it for the users.
- In New Pricing - By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho CRM modules. See Also Managing Profiles
- Device with iOS 6.0 or later.
- You need an iTunes Store account to download applications.
Zoho CRM for iPhone requires a Wi-Fi network or cellular network to communicate with Zoho CRM. However, you can also work with the local data in your device even if you lose connectivity to the internet. The updates will sync with your master CRM account when you are connected back to a wi-fi or cellular network.
Supported iPhone Devices
Devices with iOS 5.0 and above will support the Zoho CRM app. Following are some of the devices:
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch
Installing Zoho CRM for iPhone
You can install Zoho CRM application in your iPhone in two ways:
- Download and Install the Zoho CRM application from the App Store within iPhone.
- Download Zoho CRM through iTunes and synchronize with your iPhone.
- Initially when you sign in to Zoho CRM using your iPhone, 1000 records in the Contacts module and 200 records each in other modules will be downloaded.The latest modified records will be added i. e. based on the Modified Time.
- You can later download more records (200 per download) using the Download option available at the end of the list of records.
To install Zoho CRM from the App Store
- From your iPhone browser, visit the App Store.
- Search for Zoho CRM in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho CRM in the product Info screen.
- Tap Free > Install.
The application will be automatically installed.
To install Zoho CRM from iTunes
- Open your iTunes application on your desktop.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it from here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho CRM.
- Download the Zoho CRM app from iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and synchronize.
Configuring Zoho CRM Settings
Using the Settings option provided in with the mobile edition, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Leads modules.
- Sort Leads based on Company or Last Name.
- Sort Tasks based on Due Date or Priority.
- Show Contacts/Leads within 10, 25, 50 or 100 miles.
- Device search
To configure settings
- In your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select Zoho CRM from the list of applications.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.