This feature is for the Google Users. Google Apps users can refer to Zoho CRM for Google Apps
Synchronizing calendar entries of Google Calendar and that of the Zoho CRM Calendar is now made easy with the Google Calendar Synchronization feature. You can update the calendar entries in either Google Calendar or Zoho CRM and have them updated in both. If you delete the sync configurations and again synchronize the calendar events, then duplicate records will be created. In case of two-way sync, duplicates will be created in both Zoho CRM and Google Calendar.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Sync with Google Calendar permission can access this feature.
- You should also have the profile permissions for Sync with Google Calendar and the Activities tab, i.e. View, Create, Edit and Delete permissions.
To configure synchronization settings
- Log in to Zoho CRM.
- In Zoho CRM, click Setup > Zoho CRM for Google > Calendar.
- In the Calendar Synchronization page, do the following:
- Select the Sync Calendar from the drop-down list.
- Choose any one of the Sync Options:
- 2 Way Sync
- 1-Way: Zoho CRM Calendar to Google Calendar
- 1-Way: Google Calendar to Zoho CRM Calendar
- Select an option for the guests that you add in your events:
- Add guest(s) in Google Calendar events as Contacts in Zoho CRM.
- Do not add them.
- Click Save.
- First time you can synchronize maximum 5,000 calendar entries. For the consecutive syncs, maximum 500 entries will be synchronized.
- When you add an event in Zoho CRM, it will be synchronized instantly but events from Google Calendar will be synchronized every few minutes.
- If you delete the sync configurations and again synchronize the calendar events, then duplicate records will be created. In case of two-way sync, duplicates will be created in both Zoho CRM and Google Calendar.
- Events added from Google Calendar will be added under the All Events list view in Zoho CRM.
- Only the Calendars for which you have the Read and Write permission will be listed in the Google Calendar drop-down list.
- In case of two pop-up reminders for the event coming from Google Calendar, only the first pop-up reminder will be added in CRM.
- Events with no title in Google Calendar will be added with the Subject as " Not Provided " in CRM.
- We do not support the synchronization of recurring events.
The data will be transferred based on the field mapping mentioned below:
|Zoho CRM Fields ||Google Calendar Fields |
|Subject ||Title |
|Start date time/end date time ||same as Zoho CRM |
|Remind At ||Reminders |
|Venue ||Where |
|Description ||Description |
|Add Invitees ||Add guests |
To deactivate the calendar synchronization
- Log in to Zoho CRM.
- In Zoho CRM, click Setup > Zoho CRM for Google > Calendar
- In the Calendar Synchronization page, click the Deactivate link.
You can revoke the Google authentication from https://accounts.google.com/, under Security