- Connect to Google Drive with just a click of a button.
- Attach documents from Google Drive into Zoho CRM without the hassle of downloading.
- Share documents and work together in real time.
- Authenticate Google credentials only the very first time you want to attach a file.
Permission Required: Zoho CRM users can attach documents to the CRM modules as per the role-based security
To attach files from Google Drive
- Sign in to Zoho CRM.
- Select a record from the required module. (eg. Leads, Potentials, Contacts, etc)
- In the [Module] Details page, click the Google Docs link under Attachments related list.
- In the Attach from Google Documents page, click Authenticate Google.
- In the Google Docs login page, enter the user name password of your Google Account.
- If you are already logged into Google Drive, you will be redirected to the Grant Access page.
- Click Grant Access in the Google Accounts page, to enable Zoho CRM access Google Drive.
- From the Attach from Google Documents window, select the required document(s), spreadsheet(s) or presentation(s).
- Click OK to attach the file. The file will be available in the Attachments section.
- You need to authenticate your Google credentials (first time only).
- The Attach from Google Docs option is available in all modules except Reports, Dashboards and Forecasts.
- You can attach ONLY those files that are already available in Google Drive.
- Your Google credentials are NOT stored anywhere in Zoho CRM.
- You can attach a maximum of 5 files (at a time) and the total size of the file(s) should not exceed 5 MB.