After creating a Zoho CRM account, users with the Super Administrator's privilege can add users from Google Apps to Zoho CRM. By default, the system will assign the Manager role and Standard User profile to the users. We recommend that you review and update the roles and profiles of users after you add them, to match with your organizational hierarchy.
To add users from Google Apps, follow these steps:
- Log in to Google Apps.
- In the Google Apps Dashboard, select the Google service.
- Select Zoho CRM from Google's universal navigation.
- In Zoho CRM, click Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Google Apps > Users.
- In the Add Users from Google Apps page, select the users you want to import.
- Click Add to Zoho CRM.
The selected users will be added to your Zoho CRM account.
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Users to update the users' profile and role.
- If you exceed the license limit after the 15-day trial, users will be deactivated until you buy additional license. We suggest you check the license limit in the Manage Subscription page before importing users into Zoho CRM.
- You can add users based on your license limit in Zoho CRM.
- Users added beyond the license limit will be deactivated until you buy additional user licenses.
- After subscribing for the additional licenses, re-invite the deactivated users from Setup > Users & Permissions > Users page.
- The users that you import will be assigned the Manager Role and Standard Profile.
You can click Setup > Users & Permissions > Users to update the users' profile and role.