Keeping pace with this trend of providing industry-specific CRMs, Zoho CRM has expanded the concept of CRM for Verticals. Zoho CRM aims at encouraging partners to customize CRM, optimizing it to a specific business or industry and then providing this customized CRM to other users through the Copy Customization process.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Administrator profile can access this feature.
- Copy Customization requires that both the user accounts are of the same Edition. You cannot copy the customizations from Professional Edition to the Enterprise Edition. Both account A and B should be the same Paid Edition. Account B can also be the Trial Version of the Paid Edition.
- Extends CRM functionality to a growing list of value-added resellers with expertise in a specific industry.
- Meets organization-specific CRM requirements.
- Allows users to custom-build a CRM system for a specific business by adding appropriate functionality.
- Helps focus on specific business issues within an industry.
- Saves time in deploying a fully functional CRM system for several users.
- Enables companies to develop deeper insight into their customers' needs and preferences.
- Resellers / Partners
- CRM Consultants
- Industry-specific CRM solutions are gaining momentum in the market.
- Mid-sized companies are adopting CRM as an integral part of their business strategies and turn to more manageable CRM implementations.
- Companies are demanding CRM systems that conform to the way their business works.
- Businesses are focusing towards a CRM service that reflects the terminology, data elements and business process flows that are unique to their industry.
Process Copy Customization
The Copy Customization feature helps experts from different verticals to custom-build Zoho CRM, as per industry specific requirements, and then deploy the customized CRM into other related CRM accounts. The Zoho CRM user will need to specify the Username or Email Address and Password of the CRM customer who needs the Copy Customization and to whose account the customization needs to be copied. With this feature, you can copy the various customizations that include Fields, Sections, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom Reports, Email & Inventory Templates, and Logos.
To process copy customization
- Click Setup > Organization Settings > Copy Customization.
- In the Copy Customization page, specify the Username and Password of the user to whose account the customization needs to be copied.
- Click Copy.
An email will be sent to the Super Administrator of the target account. The Copy Customization scheduler starts only after the customer (Super Administrator) confirms the process.
- You can use the Copy Customization feature to copy system-level configurations to the target accounts.
- It is advisable that you copy the customization in a new account that has no customization and data.
- This is a one-time process and you cannot process "Copy Customization" a second time for the same customer.
- Copy Customization requires that both the user accounts are of the same Edition.