MicroLOGIX Embedded Controls (P) Ltd. was established in the year 1995 to provide electronic solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) & Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) in diverse industries. With a proactive approach to current and future challenges, MicroLOGIX ensures that their products meet quality and reliability requirements.
- Sales team was not able to focus on sales closure.
- Management lacked clarity on their new business pipeline.
- Marketing, lead generation and sales were not collaboratively functioning.
- Sales reviews did not have enough data points to make unified decision.
- Lack of tool to integrate leads, sales, order management, customer relationship to understand market scenario and monitor sales volume fluctuation.
- Reduce duplication and easy communication flow across sales and distribution network.
- A CRM that integrates sales, order management, production, distribution management, installation and service call management
- Customized online reporting to management and sales staff to prioritize actions to drive better sales closure
- Innovative practices to automate task flow, competition information, market details, product feedback and marketing ampaign monitor
- Improved sales channel productivity.
- Transparent and easy communication across organization.
- Sales techniques to improve sales productivity.
- Decisive steps to closely track sales and marketing investments.
- Enables the client track the progress of every enquiry online (from sales to installations and services calls).
- Management dashboard to articulate ground realities and choke points.
KVP, a Zoho Alliance Partner Program member implemented Zoho CRM for MicroLOGIX Embedded Controls (P) Ltd.